Seven amazing years with the University

In 2011 I completed seven amazing years of my association with the University... and it has been a wonderful journey. While the Maharaja SayajiRao University of Baroda or MSU may not be the best university in the world, it is a place that has given me some of the most beautiful memories of my life and has made me into the person that I am today. While the University needs to improve a lot and buck up to provide improvised infrastructure to its students but even in its present state it is doing good. The Arts faculty dome, the canteen, my department, Bodhivruksha, The C C Mehta auditorium, the library have all become a very integral part of life and hence I owe to them at the least a thanks and some gratitude. I hope sincerely that this place flourishes and my association with it continues to be stronger and longer!

Comments

Popular Posts